July 29th, 2009
Jack Nicholson on holiday in Saint Jean Cap-Ferrat (France)
Jack Nicholson is spending his annual holiday in Saint Jean Cap-Ferrat in the South of France.
Wearing a large pair of baggy beach shorts, Jack was seen swimming in the waters as he floated around on his back. The star was relaxing with friends and family during another sunshine break.
Nicholson has often been spotted on the beach in recent years, often surrounded by a host of bikini-clad young women.
In March last year, while holidaying on the Caribbean island of St Bart's, Jack held court with girls young enough to be his granddaughters. His youngest daughter, 18-year-old Lorraine Nicholson, sunbathed nearby as her father charmed the fans.
One onlooker said: 'He looked like he was really enjoying himself relaxing with some really attractive young ladies and hanging out with his friends. It is obvious he still likes the party lifestyle and it certainly showed when he was pulling himself out of the water.'
Check out the pictures in a new photo album: Jack Nicholson on holiday in France (July 2009)
- Photos: it's just a shot away: The Rolling Stones in photographs
- Like father, like son at the Apollon in the Hamptons fundraiser
- Robin Williams
- Photos: Jack Nicholson backstage at LA Opera
- Robert Downey Jr. wants Jack Nicholson for Sherlock Holmes 3
- Happy 77th birthday Jack Nicholson!
- Photos: Jack Nicholson shops at Barneys
- Jack Nicholson celebrates Elizabeth Taylor's birthday
- Jack Nicholson poses for a fun selfie from courtside seat as he watches his beloved LA Lakers slide to defeat
- Photos: Jack Nicholson leaving a medical building
- Jack Nicholson Talks Non-Retirement, Loss Love & Getting Older
- Photos: VIP Pre-Fight Party For Showtime PPV's Presentation Of The One: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Canelo Alvarez
- New biography on Jack Nicholson by Marc Eliot
- Photos: San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
- Happy Birthday Jack Nicholson!
Jack's next movie should be