January 20th, 2011
Jack Nicholson claims he's too old to chase girls
Legendary Lothario Jack Nicholson has put his womanizing ways to bed – insisting it would be “undignified” to chase girls at his age.
Jack is a well known-ladies’ man, allegedly sleeping with thousands of women during his Hollywood career and having five kids with four different partners. But the 73-year-old is adamant it’s time he stopped cavorting with beauties in public and started behaving like a mature gentleman.
He tells Britain’s The Sun, “I can’t hit on a girl in public like I used to. I never thought words like ‘undignified’ would come into my own reflections on myself but I can’t do it anymore. I feel uncomfortable. I don’t think anybody cares what I do in these areas but it feels a little bit off to me. It’s good for business if people think I’m a womanizer. But a lot of what people think of me has to do with when I was younger. I did sort of burn it full blast. But I don’t burn it at both ends anymore. I can’t party as hard as in the past.”
However, Nicholson insists he would love to keep playing the “rogue” – if he still had the stamina. He adds, “I’m not going to pretend I haven’t been a rogue most of my life because I have and still would be if I had the energy for it.”
- Photos: San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
- Happy Birthday Jack Nicholson!
- Video: Jack Nicholson at the 85th Academy Awards Oscar Ceremony 2013
- Video: Jack Nicholson in Paris
- Photos: Jack in Paris
- Photos: 85th Oscars Academy Awards
- Photos: L.A. Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- Problems with contact form fixed
- Photos: LA Lakers vs OKC
- Photos: A Celebration Of Carole King And Her Music To Benefit Paul Newman's The Painted Turtle Camp
- Photos: LACMA 2012 Art & Film Gala
- Photos: Victor Ortiz v Josesito Lopez
- Photos: 40th AFI Life Achievement Award Honoring Shirley MacLaine
- Photos: Jack goes out after daughter's graduation
- Photos: Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Jack's next movie should be