January 20th, 2011
Jack Nicholson claims he's too old to chase girls
Legendary Lothario Jack Nicholson has put his womanizing ways to bed – insisting it would be “undignified” to chase girls at his age.
Jack is a well known-ladies’ man, allegedly sleeping with thousands of women during his Hollywood career and having five kids with four different partners. But the 73-year-old is adamant it’s time he stopped cavorting with beauties in public and started behaving like a mature gentleman.
He tells Britain’s The Sun, “I can’t hit on a girl in public like I used to. I never thought words like ‘undignified’ would come into my own reflections on myself but I can’t do it anymore. I feel uncomfortable. I don’t think anybody cares what I do in these areas but it feels a little bit off to me. It’s good for business if people think I’m a womanizer. But a lot of what people think of me has to do with when I was younger. I did sort of burn it full blast. But I don’t burn it at both ends anymore. I can’t party as hard as in the past.”
However, Nicholson insists he would love to keep playing the “rogue” – if he still had the stamina. He adds, “I’m not going to pretend I haven’t been a rogue most of my life because I have and still would be if I had the energy for it.”
- Happy 78th birthday Jack!
- Jack and his fear of being alone in Closer Weekly
- Photos: it's just a shot away: The Rolling Stones in photographs
- Like father, like son at the Apollon in the Hamptons fundraiser
- Robin Williams
- Photos: Jack Nicholson backstage at LA Opera
- Robert Downey Jr. wants Jack Nicholson for Sherlock Holmes 3
- Happy 77th birthday Jack Nicholson!
- Photos: Jack Nicholson shops at Barneys
- Jack Nicholson celebrates Elizabeth Taylor's birthday
- Jack Nicholson poses for a fun selfie from courtside seat as he watches his beloved LA Lakers slide to defeat
- Photos: Jack Nicholson leaving a medical building
- Jack Nicholson Talks Non-Retirement, Loss Love & Getting Older
- Photos: VIP Pre-Fight Party For Showtime PPV's Presentation Of The One: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Canelo Alvarez
- New biography on Jack Nicholson by Marc Eliot
Jack's next movie should be