March 13th, 2006
Jack advises Diane Keaton to be more sexy
Jack Nicholson has advised Diane Keaton to be more sexually adventurous if she's aiming for a chance to win his heart.
Keaton revealed her feelings for Jack on the Oprah Winfrey Show. She said, "He's them man I love. But he doesn't feel that way about me."
Nicholson responded later in the New York Daily News, "Just like me, everybody loves Diane Keaton." Afterwards he jokingly advised Keaton to "invest more in heavy sexual acts. Not too distorted, but at least interesting in nature."
Keaton co-starred with Jack in Something's Gotta Give.
- Jack Nicholson poses for a fun selfie from courtside seat as he watches his beloved LA Lakers slide to defeat
- Photos: Jack Nicholson leaving a medical building
- Jack Nicholson Talks Non-Retirement, Loss Love & Getting Older
- Photos: VIP Pre-Fight Party For Showtime PPV's Presentation Of The One: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Canelo Alvarez
- New biography on Jack Nicholson by Marc Eliot
- Photos: San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
- Happy Birthday Jack Nicholson!
- Video: Jack Nicholson at the 85th Academy Awards Oscar Ceremony 2013
- Video: Jack Nicholson in Paris
- Photos: Jack in Paris
- Photos: 85th Oscars Academy Awards
- Photos: L.A. Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- Problems with contact form fixed
- Photos: LA Lakers vs OKC
- Photos: A Celebration Of Carole King And Her Music To Benefit Paul Newman's The Painted Turtle Camp
Jack's next movie should be